Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Due Date August Baby



Sweet August baby... 

Oh how I wish that today I was holding you instead of just remembering you.  I can still close my eyes and see your little heart fluttering away on the ultrasound machine... That is a memory that I will always cherish. It reminds me that you were indeed real... that even though it was too short, you did have your own little story. You changed my life forever, and I am so thankful that God gave you to me. Your story will always be part of my story.  I often ask Jesus to tell you that I love you... I don't know if it works like that, but it feels nice to think I can somehow communicate my love to you. I long for the day we can all be together again. I love you. 
Love always,
Mommy 

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you guys and glad to see this small update even though it is sad. Praying for your next miracle baby however he or she may come to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth!! I am so excited to see all the pics of the newest member of your family!!! I am so interested to see just how and when she chooses to make her appearance!!

      Delete