Sunday, February 9, 2014

Here we go again...

Well, we decided to take the plunge and jump right back in for FET #2. Cycle day one was on Thursday and my first appointment was yesterday. Everything looked great and was a "go" so we started the delestrogen shots last night. Thankfully all our apointments will be on Saturdays up until our transfer which should be on the 27th. 

I am suprised at how excited I am about this FET. It will be our last one most likely, as these are our last two embryos, so I anticipated being much more nervous about it. (And it's early, I may still freak out over the next few weeks, but for now I'm just thankful to feel excited and calm). I can't wait to get to "meet" these last two little ones, and I am so excited about the possibility of getting to be pregnant again. I am praying for God to prepare my heart for whatever is in store for us. I am also praying that if I do get pregnant that my hCG numbers would be much higher and that I would be SICK. After losing our August baby, it would be very nice to have the reassurance of good numbers and symptoms. 

Blessings,
Amy

1 comment: