Friday, December 13, 2013

The adventure continues...

Well we saw one beautiful heartbeat! Baby Wilson is measuring about one week behind but Dr Kumar isn't concerned because he assumed with my low hCG numbers that the baby implanted late. I cannot even put into words how nervous I was waiting for the appointment today.  I just really didn't have a feeling either way about how the appointment would go. In fact I think I'm still in shock that we got such good news. I know it's all still very early but we are praising God that we have passed another milestone and we go back in two weeks for another ultrasound.  The only bummer is my doctor will be on vacation then. So I will have to see a different dr. :-(. 

I told Dr K today that I has just been extra worried coz my hCH had started out SO low. But he quickly assured me that he has seen a hCG start out as low as 7 and the patient had a healthy baby. So anything really is possible. I think I will forever remember this Christmas season as one of miracles. I can't even really think about this baby without crying happy tears. I never thought I'd get the chance to be a mom and realizing that I might get to be one AGAIN is almost more than my heart can bear (in a good way). So if you are out there tonight praying for your miracle (whatever that may look like for you) KEEP praying, keep believing, and TRUST that whatever God has planned for you, it will be wonderful. 

2 comments:

  1. What GREAT news!!! So super happy to read this update (a bit late!) and see that the new baby Wilson is doing well so far. Praying for the best on your next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's still nervewracking but I'm trying to just not worry and enjoy everyday (but I haven't done very well lately :(). Anyway, praying for your little one as well and looking forward to reading an awesome ultrasound update on baby Shack this weekend!

      Delete